Peak® Spectroscopy features fast, interactive data manipulations.
Results are shown immediately while changing parameters.
Infinite-level Undo lets you back out of any manipuations
- Zap spectral regions, with zeros or interpolated lines, with the capability of adding noise back into the zapped regions
- Manual Baseline Correction with user-specified baselines
- Automatic Baseline Correction
- X-Axis Shift and Stretch
- Ratio spectra
- FFT: Fast Fourier Transform of interferograms, with control over zero-filling, apodization and phase correction
- Convert data between Absorbance, Transmittance, and Reflectance units of measure
- 5 to 99 point smoothing, with Savitsky-Golay, moving average, Hannig and Hamming window methods
- Savitksy-Golay derivatives
- Interpolate / Decimate to change the resolution of the spectral data
- Manual Interactive Spectral Subtraction
- Automatic Spectral Subtraction optimized over a user-selected region
- Offset data by a constant
- Scale data by a constant
- Truncate to change the spectral data limits
- Kramers-Kroning transform using the Maclaurin method
- Raman Shift correction: with user supplied excitation frequency
- Advanced ATR Correction: corrects for dispersion and depth of penetration
- Normalizations: Normalize the data to a minimum, a range, or using Vector Normalization
- Normalize to Peak®: make the height of a peak in all spectra the same.
- Match spectra: set a group of spectra to have the same starting and ending values and number of data points