Conversions and Corrections in Peak® Spectroscopy Software
Peak® Spectroscopy allows conversion between Spectral unit systems. Infinite-level Undo lets you back out of any changes.
- Convert between Absorbance, Transmittance, Log Reflectance, Reflectance and Kubelka-Munk Y-axis units
- Convert between wavenumber, micrometers and nanometer X-axis units
- Advanced ATR correction. Click here for more information: advancedATR.html
- Kramers-Kronig correction
- Raman Shift
- Normalizations: Offset, Min-Max, Normalize to Peak, Vector Normalization, Multiplicative Scatter Correction, and Mean-Center