Peak® Spectroscopy Software License Terms
Peak® Spectroscopy Software is licensed by the 'seat', which means that each running copy of Peak requires a separate license.
If there are multiple users using the software simultaneously, each running copy of the software needs a separate license. Volume discounts are available.
- Peak® Spectroscopy Software cannot be installed on Windows Server operating systems.
- Licenses are permanent. There are no subscription fees.
- Updates within the same major version are always free.
- Upgrades to new versions are free.
- A license includes free support provided via email.
- If you need to install Peak on more than one computer for your own work, email us with a request for an extra license.
- If you change computers, simply email us with a request for a new license.
- Academic Discounts are available when purchased directly from Operant LLC.
- Volume Discounts are available when purchased directly from Operant LLC.